This one's really easy and is something Peggy came up with.
- Take your favorite biscuit recipe or a can of Pillsbury Grands biscuit dough and line a very large muffin pan with the biscuit dough
- Fry up some terrific bacon - you'll need two slices per biscuit. Don't fry it until it's crispy, but make sure it's done.
- Line the biscuit in the muffin pan with two slices per biscuit - one slice goes 'round the perimeter of the biscuit, the other slice gets cut in half and lines the bottom.
- Mix an egg per biscuit with a bit of heavy cream and scramble. Then pour into the biscuit so it's lined with bacon.
- Cook according to your biscuit recipe until the biscuit's done and the egg is cooked through.
- Sprinkle cheese on the top of the whole thing and cook until the cheese is melted. We prefer cheddar for this.
- This whole thing is especially good when you top with a nice Hollandaise sauce as in the photograph above.